From Tuesday to Friday:
- January - May 10.00-17.00
- June - September 10.00-18.00
- October - December 10.00-17.00
Saturday, Sunday 10.00-18.00
The Museum is open during the following holidays (10.00-18.00)
closed: 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
Museum + Special Exhibition
- Adults: Fr. 12.-
- Reduced Prices and groups: Fr. 8.-
- Schools (Switzerland): free entrance
Other Schools: Fr. 3.-
- Student card IOSTUDIO: Fr 3.-
- Guided Tours (max. 20 pers.) Fr 150.- (Italian) / 180.- (French/German/English)
Admission is free for members of the following organisations and holders of the following cards:
- Swiss Museum Pass
- Raiffeisen-Maestro card, Raiffeisen VISA card, V Pay or Raiffeisen MasterCard (members/young members)
- ICOM (International Council of Museums), ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites), AMS (Swiss Museums Association), VISARTE (Swiss professional Association for the visual Arts)
- Associations of Swiss Art Historians
- MS – Swiss Association Multiple Sclerosis
Hot beverage dispenser on the first floor of the building.
Tables and seats are provided in the northern part of the park, where visitors may consume food and soft drinks.
Access to the disabled
The museum is fully accessible to the disabled.
They are kindly requested to enter the park with their vehicles, through the trade entrance. Please announce arrival by intercom. A car park reserved for the disabled is situated behind the main building.
If possible, please telephone beforehand.
Since 2019, the Museo Vincenzo Vela fully meets the criteria of the "Inclusive culture" label, supervised by the Pro Infirmis service of the same name.